1990 19 Starcraft Debating On Buying A 1990 Bayliner 19'5 Ft Boat.Ever Heard Of A 4 Cylinder Engine Being A 2 Stroke Oil Gas Mix?

Debating on buying a 1990 Bayliner 19'5 ft boat.Ever heard of a 4 cylinder engine being a 2 stroke oil gas mix? - 1990 19 starcraft

Title says basically. I bought this 1990 Bayliner boat 19.5 feet. Check it out today and everything looks good, but the engine I was confused.

Not like my previous boats. Engine pistons instead of horizontally arranged. And vertically (up and down) and the gas is a mixture of 2-stroke oil.

Is this normal bayliner in 1990? is a bad motor? Having trouble? nothing that should worry? I would be very grateful to all

I would also like what he said he was replaced in 2007 list. To know what it replaces, there are signs of red flags? He said he replaced the starter motor, around the impeller, stator, starting exhaust turbine pump, bilge pump, gearbox and had to be adjusted.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment