Heat Pump Manufacturers Will Turning My Pool Heat Pump Around Stop It Freezing Up?

Will turning my pool heat pump around stop it freezing up? - heat pump manufacturers

Hello

I have a competition with RA 9 kW heat pump for my above ground pool. I went to was the time for the evaporator 1 and the back has been frozen in the back in 4 hours, shot himself
out. Understood that it * absolutely * Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the placement of the air flow, as I work reduced. In any case, it was a little
Evaporator is currently about 40 cm away from the wall (before the diagonal and) only a few yards, including a hole in the wall of the same size as the evaporator.

Worked for 10 hours and still was when I checked at 10 clock, yay! This seemed to airflow.

However! The next morning I found frozen evaporator.

We could try to pump 180 degrees for the fan is again before the hole in the wall. The problem is that this would be a good effort, it would be some of the pipes redo.

My question is, then, do you think he goes back to work?

More details .... next

1 comments:

scubabob said...

Air-gel-air heat pump coils usually only when there is a problem of air flow. Personally, I always install a heat pump, I have not so far away from any structure as possible on all sides and top of the tree (overhangs, etc.) to maximize air exchange.
In answer to your question ... not only the intake and exhaust valves, the area must be aware the device. I saw a person who installs a heat pump, at their booths with a ventilation unit for air circulation and turning the cabin into a freezer and ice on the coils.

Post a Comment