Clear Acrylic Matte Coating Msds Before I Do An Oil, I Layer Two Coats Of Gesso, White, And Then Acrylic Paint Mixed With Clear Matte Gel-paste

Before I do an oil, I layer two coats of gesso, white, and then acrylic paint mixed with clear matte gel-paste - clear acrylic matte coating msds

I suggest that you dilute only two layers of plaster first, to soften on the screen and then a layer of mid-to late painting, dry it before you leave - the finished work is more durable and use legal remedies.

1 comments:

BERNON W said...

in the use of oils that you need for the size of the canvas / support before the plaster. If you do not see oil falling into the tissue and cause rot at a later date. You need to get a caesin size, memory stick the size of the rabbit bone or skin. try your local hardware store or online a few www.greatart.co.uk

Post a Comment