Designer Deodorant Going Green!?

Going Green!? - designer deodorant

My mother told me of some people who do not want to buy something "new" this year.

They will make a difference in the garage and sell everything.

I thought of that!

I started a little late this year, but dont really think I have almost nothing new, but bought: D

so .. I want to buy new at these things:

Toothpaste / toothbrush
Deodorant
Socks
Lingerie
Food
Personal ..
Hairbrush.

~ This is a form of recycling!

For some people, green, it is certainly a new trend!

do not buy things "new"

tv Flea Markets
Clothes
Books
Plates
Money
Bedspread
Curtains
Computer Games
and more!

This would dunmps trash, too!

would be nice if everyone did that!

Well ... See Ya.

and design are the things in the business or goodwill and garage sales if you look good!

4 comments:

Mistress K said...

My family for a month last year. It was difficult at first because I thought it would seem not much in the first place to spend.

It was fun to teach but really, we children budgeting and not buying things you do not really need. There is also an impressive second store of the right hand on the road from us.

We have a large computer monitor (best I've had) for $ 3 and a TV for the room for 4 U.S. dollars. It's amazing because if you watch the time. I even found a complete table setting (linens, chargers, chopsticks rest, and decorative candle lanterns), nine in the original packaging and never opened for a few dollars.

Have fun with it.

Me said...

Heck I have my whole life, done without the intention of "green." It seems like common sense to me. I've never understood why some people have such an obsession, something new. With a little bleach and some minor maintenance, the only difference between new and used few pounds of bubble wrap.

Heidi Z said...

Well, right there - and here are a few links. But this is not a new fad or something, there is an apparent low-power mode of life. It is a wonderful thing!

Heidi Z said...

Well, right there - and here are a few links. But this is not a new fad or something, there is an apparent low-power mode of life. It is a wonderful thing!

Post a Comment