White Lotion Mucus Week Before Period What Should CM Be Like Right Before AF?

What should CM be like right before AF? - white lotion mucus week before period

I get my period 19th Rarely Varies. I am TTC and I will not make my hopes: (
Well, I had a lotion white cervical mucus for days. I baby dance for about a week and a half when I thought I was ovulation (EWCM present.)
I took a pregnancy test last night and they were negative ... no pink line .. nothing ...

Should I wait? Do you think my period is late this month?
I hate waiting!
Thank you to everyone

3 comments:

Rwebgirl said...

No special cm before af front you will see an early pregnancy. Usually lotion than in other cases, dry.

Vaginal Guru said...

Your time should be 12-16 days after ovulation. So, if signs of ovulation EWCM for a week and a half ago, when your time is late shows that you are ovulating a few days later than normal.

Lotiony White cervical mucus is normal) in the luteal phase (after ovulation. During the luteal phase can not be saying much, of the cervical mucus.

It looks like you are over 10 days past ovulation. At 10DPO a pregnancy test to 50% are correct. So we have to wait a further period of 5 days, if he does not, then try again.

Good luck!

sparkmyt... said...

I'm in the same boat .. You Can not Hurry baby .. Just wait.

Post a Comment