Info About Hydrocodrone Where Can I Find Info About Having Satellite Tv In My Apartment?

Where can I find info about having satellite tv in my apartment? - info about hydrocodrone

Direct TV, and I'm into a new apartment. The director told me that the use of Time Warner. When I disconnect it, they said, it is a new law that says that not only allowed, a provider of an apartment complex because it is a monopoly. I am sure that I have problems with the manager, are all about consistency. Is there somewhere I find information about this supposed right?

2 comments:

Bill Brumner said...

That's awesome, but I did not hear the law. I am a provider of satellite television and the tenants always call me when they are angry because the owner says he is not authorized by satellite.

If you do not you get satellite in your home, you can create a local Time Warner Cable-TV operators can be found here:
http://www.kingofcable.com/time-warner/

Perhaps if you have a local satellite TV, very good case to make 1 cable or an antenna on the roof around the apartment when the owner moves.

irina said...

You probably have captive manager, the law does not exist

Post a Comment