Kitchenaid Mixer Outlet KitchenAid Stand Mixer Problem...?

KitchenAid stand mixer problem...? - kitchenaid mixer outlet

I do not know if this the right category, but I think it is the closest we can get. I spent a year and a half KitchenAid Artisan. I use a dozen times and the last time was somewhere in the past 2 1 / 2 months (since we moved in August) - It was very good. Today, I turned to cookies with chocolate chips and made a strange noise. I thought it was because the butter was not quite smooth (all butter and sugar), but gradually slowed down after about 30 seconds, then completely stopped. Now I can not get the lowest rate ever, and believes in second gear in 30 seconds. The higher speeds seem to work well. This occurs even broke, and no power, I"Connect".

No one has ever seen? Is it possible to repair it yourself or a service center? I extended warranty, because I can not afford the time, and because my mother had had a KitchenAid mixer for 30 years and never had a problem with it.

I'm very excited, my drummer my favorite part of the kitchen, and I can not believe it's broken: (

3 comments:

Johnie 13 said...

Hobart is the manufacturer of the line KitchenAid. Call for Dallas, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, and they will tell you where and how they send their repair service. I just arrived back to me, and I am very happy with the price and service. You buy quality, and support for their products. Good luck.

BRW said...

Sorry to say, but I think the engine is dying. Normally, the guarantee, is 1 year. Would probably be cheaper to replace then repair it, but check it out. ZI would personally Wal-Mart and buy exactly the same report and change back and my money.

Just kidding.

valentin... said...

Just for kicks, go to the MFG and moan and cry.
What's to lose?

Post a Comment