Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm More Condition_symptoms Am I Pregnant Or Paranoid Or What?

Am i pregnant or paranoid or what? - abdominal aortic aneurysm more condition_symptoms

She has had the last time sex was in July
they protected
Ive had my time, since
but can not stop thinking about being pregnant
I read that some people get their periods during pregnancy.
I never noticed the morning sickness
Im not really hungry than usual
Except that the week before my time
i urinate more ...
I've gained over 10 pounds since I graduated in June
I think that's because I was very occupied this summer.
Or maybe your diabetes?
I am not pregnant
My stomach is not strong, nothing.

But I like a pulse in the abdomen
What makes me that your heart more and more babies or something
synchronized, but with the pulse ...
perhaps his aneurysm of the abdominal aorta? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Hmm ...
I'm pregnant
yay or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment