How Much Does It Cost To Color Long Hair At The Salon How Much Does It Cost To Get Hair Colored At A Salon?

How much does it cost to get hair Colored at a Salon? - how much does it cost to color long hair at the salon

My hair is very long (middle back) and quite thick. I pay 105 for highlights every 6-8 weeks. I had never dyed their hair, only highlights. I am too frightened to someone who is not a professional have to do it.

When my hair colored by a professional, how much does it cost? I'm blond, so I'll stick to blonde but a lighter shade.

5 comments:

Scorpio said...

Depending on the room and location. If you go to a deluxe room, it may be that $ 200. I would say that the total price would be $ 130-150 for the rear half. Moreover, it is difficult to go from blonde to a lighter shade of the same color group.

raspberr... said...

It depends on space and in what city or country. In my will, cost at least $ 50! But you have to call and different rooms to find out. They said that it on the thickness and length of hair. And not with a person who sometimes follow .. because their roots (not die or get the black contrast in particular) on the forehead and neck .... or areas ..... How professional loved, but defiantly worth it!

Sereni... said...

You know how designers are hungry, you will be charged additionally, the length and thickness. To save money, go to the floor (10-12) to a hairdresser and get a few inches from * before * I have my hair. The dye especially if you're in the same place you get your highlights will probably be a little more expensive, amybe $ 140 - $ 180 depending on whether they have the same color dye, or add low light intensity (recommended. go)

Katastro... said...

They are vegetarians, too! AWESOME! : D

well, as is your hair long, I would recommend going into a classroom, but all will cost about $ 25 per sheet.

It depends on how much is thought to get a touch or a whole head!

Good luck

Heart of Fire said...

Depending on whether the space is a chain of low-end or upscale salon, you can spend $ 80 Cost Cutters and $ 600 in the hall of Rita Hazan.

Post a Comment