Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Taste In Mouth Carbon Monoxide Poisoning From Short Term Exposure Of Gases?

Carbon monoxide poisoning from short term exposure of gases? - carbon monoxide poisoning, taste in mouth

I worked on my car today, I had the engine running while I pull the exhaust under the collar for a few small holes had to be easy, as I crawl in 2 to 3 minutes at a time and had approximately 4 times I have not a catalyst of the straight pipe from the exhaust. Exhaust was not right in my face, so that behind the tires and I was feeling before them, but still.

Well, as I sit here, I have dizziness, a metallic taste in the mouth, sweating, and I have a headache. Is it possible that the carbon monoxide / carbon dioxide poisoning? These symptoms disappear? I need to see a doctor. is not the problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carbon monoxide is odorless. They just want to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Now, of carbon monoxide poisoning.

If your claim was brief rest, should no long-term problems. Take some aspirin and go outside for a while.

Good luck.

Post a Comment