Dresses With Sleeves Can You Wear Dresses With No Sleeves During Wintertime?

Can you wear dresses with no sleeves during wintertime? - dresses with sleeves

I have a company party in December and will have to decide the issue, what to wear. I would wear a nice dress, but it is very cold and they did not know if it would be stupid to use a harness, or wear a tank top? Everything seems to have sleeves that I am a bit confused what to do. I use nothing more clothes ... I have a big chest and makes me just look sloppy and unattractive. Help?

3 comments:

sugarft1 said...

during the event will take place inside that it would be entirely appropriate in order to secure a rope or a sleeveless dress on vacation - use only that you have the right winter clothing and the event received - a long coat, Nice be more useful if They are cold you are - a jacket or coat is simply not enough in a very cold climate. Fun and good luck finding a dress very comfortable to wear!

Okay27 said...

During cold on the inside, not the right place.

Use what you want. But a jacket to walk the building, I do not feel sick.

njspante... said...

Yes, a nice jacket or shawl.

Post a Comment